Our primary goal is solving your technology problems – even if you do it yourself! For the self initiated, we would like to share a number of tools and utilities that may help you assess some problems on your own. This is a subset of the tools that we use ourselves, althought our process includes steps that are not represented by any particular tool.
The items are not listed in any particular order, and are only numbered for easier reference. These links are provided without warranty or endorsement.
If after using these tools to make your assessment, you prefer to have us take a deeper look at the problem or to initiate service – please call us at 618-655-4000.
Computer and Network Tools
- System Checkup
- Internet Utilities
- OEM Warranty Status Check
Save your data! Even if under warranty, you should still call us first. Click here to learn why.
- Dell Warranty Check – check the status of your Dell computer or peripheral
- HP Consumer Product Warranty Check – check the status of your Hewlett-Packard consumer product
- HP Business Product Warranty Check – check the status of your Hewlett-Packard business product
- Seagate Warranty Check – check the status of your Seagate hard drive
- Toshiba/Fujitsu Warranty Check – check the status of your Toshiba or Fujitsu computer or hard drive
- Western Digital Warranty Check – check the status of your Western Digital hard drive
- OEM Tech Support Phone Numbers
Get the problem solved faster! Even if under warranty, you should still call us first. Click here to learn why.
- (800) 821-2797 Xerox (24×7)
- (888) 438-2427 Charter Communications – consumer services (also (800) 211-4450)
- (866) 226-7616 Charter Communications – business services
- (877) 722-3755 AT&T High-Speed Internet (24×7 Illinois)
- Public Services
Web Site Tools
- Search Engine Submission
- Google URL Submission – submit your web site to the largest search engine index
- Bing URL Submission – submit your web site to the second largest search engine index
- Yahoo Submission – Yahoo search is powered by Bing since 2009. However – Yahoo, now more a portal than a search engine, has search indexes beyond web sites.
- Site Utilities
If you come across information or links that you feel may be useful to others, please let us know.